After the failure of M9, now Zong came up with another youth brand named “Circle“. This new brand offers cheap call rates to friends and family members as well as different mobile internet, SMS and voice bundles.
How to activate Circle?
You can either buy a new Circle SIM or convert your old Zong number to Circle by dialing *456#. MNP customers can also convert their numbers to Zong Circle package by calling 0314-3334455.
- You can add Zong numbers and 5 Off-Net numbers to your Circle Club. Calls made to these numbers will be charged at a price of Rs. 0.90+tax/30 seconds.
- To add friends in your Circle club or to check the list SMS their number to 4567. SMS to Circle club members are free, other SMS are charged at Rs.5+tax.
- Mobile Internet charges without any bundle are Rs.12/MB and SMS to all local networks costs 50 paisa+tax.
- Daily Charges of Circle club are Rs. 2+tax.
- Free on-net minutes per day: 75
- Free SMS per day: 500
- Free MMS per day: 100
Thaka thak SMS bundle offers for a price of Rs. 2.5+tax daily:
- 500 SMS to all local networks
Cheeta Internet bundle offers for a price of Rs. 3.99+tax daily:
- 4 MB mobile Internet, you can also avail the monthly internet bundles offered by Zong.
In addition to these bundles Circle is also offering free RBT and other value added services.
As compared to other youth brands, Circle offers nothing new and its rates are higher. The SMS and Internet bundles are overpriced, but the voice bundle offers great value for the price.
Have a look at the Circle TVC: