When every other telecom company in Pakistan started charging for SMS delivery reports, Warid was the only one providing this service for free. On May 21st Warid suspended the delivery reports due to some technical reason and told the customers that this service will be back soon.
Well the SMS delivery reports on Warid are back now, but not free anymore. Warid has started charging for reports at the rate of Rs 2.50+tax/week for prepaid and Rs. 10+tax/month for postpaid customers.
How to Subscribe/Un-subscribe:
- To activate the delivery reports you have to send DR in a SMS to 7777.
- To deactivate the service send DR OFF in a SMS to 7777.
Terms & Conditions:
- This service is available for all Warid Prepaid, Glow and Postpaid subscribers.
- Customers have to ensure that SMS delivery functionality is enabled on their handsets.
- This is a recursive offer and you have to manually unsubscribe.
- All SMS sent to short code 7777 will be charged at a rate of Rs. 1+tax.