The first Lumia device without Nokia branding is going to be unveiled tomorrow and how do we know this? its because Microsoft has been releasing teasers of the upcoming smartphone with #MoreLumia hashtag.
In the latest teaser, a short blog post published on Nokia conversations blog reads that
Microsoft is delivering the power of everyday mobile technology to everyone.
So far Microsoft has released three photos of this mystery device and all these photos suggests that it would be a regular mid-range Lumia device but with Microsoft branding all over it.
Chinese website Tenna has recently leaked the alleged specifications of this upcoming smartphone codenamed RM1090.
- 5-inch screen, HD resolution
- 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 chip, 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM
- 5MP primary camera and VGA front camera
- Dual SIM capability
- 1900mAh battery
- Dimensions: 140.2×72.45×9.32(mm)
- Weight: 145.7g
- Frequency support: 900MHz, 1800MHz, 850MHz, 1900MHz
- Colors: black, white, gray, blue, orange, blue, green
These leaked specifications also suggest that this device won’t be a flagship. So now all we have to do is wait just one more day for the unveiling of first Nokia-less Lumia device. Keep checking back and don’t forget to share this news with your friends.