Faysal Bank Limited has now announced the launch of the Faysal Bank Titanium Credit Card for the affluent cadre of society.
This new Titanium Card comes the with benefits of Gold and select privileges of Platinum Cards, offering a wide range of value added services aimed at providing ease and complementing your lifestyle preferences.
Key Highlights of FBL Titanium Card:
- Double Reward Points on Groceries- Enjoy double reward points on groceries with instant redemption option at partner outlets.
- Titanium Rewards- To enhance your Titanium experience, we bring you our Titanium Reward Program that will earn you 2 Titanium Reward Points against every PKR 150 spent on your Fayal Bank Titanium Credit Card.
- Double Reward Points on International Spending – Earn 2x reward points on International spend on Faysal Bank Titanium Credit Card.
- Reward Redemption – Reward Points can be instantly redeemed at more than 800 retail outlets
- Airport Lounge Access- Complimentary access to CIP International lounge at Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. To avail complimentary access, please present your Faysal Bank Titanium Credit Card.
- International Airport lounge -10+ Complementary International Airport lounge access through MasterCard.
- Priceless Arabia- Enjoy a wide range of dining, shopping and sporting opportunities to exciting hotel and entertainment experiences with Faysal Bank Titanium Credit Card.
- PIP Plans at 0% Installment – Book a wide range of products i.e home appliances, electronic items, smart phones, LEDs and so much more at 0% Installment Plans.
- Faysal Bank Flavors – Avail discounts of up to 15% at more than 81 restaurants by using Faysal Bank Titanium Credit Cards.
- Faysal Bank Lifestyles – Avail discount of up to 50% at more than 100 Lifestyle Brands.
Fouad Farrukh, Head Retail Banking, Syed Iftikhar ul Haq, Head Consumer Finance, and Fahad Ullah Khan, Head of Unsecured Business, along with marketing and other management team members of FBL were present at the launch ceremony along with representatives of print and electronic media.