Remember when we all used to have Viber on our phones and it was all fun, but then came Whatsapp and Viber became history ─ well sort off.
Anyway, good news for Windows users (both desktop and mobile) that Viber is now officially available for Windows 10 platform via a universal app.
Here is the complete list of features you will get from Viber app:
- Video calls on mobile: Now you can video-call anyone from your phone!
- Quick reply: Your messages will pop up outside of the app so that you can reply quickly, without opening up the app, and get on with whatever you’re doing.
- Cortana support: Simply ask Cortana with your voice to call or text someone for you.
- Share to Viber: Share links, text, photos, videos or your location to Viber easily from within any Windows 10 app.
- Access chats from Start menu: Start a new message or reply in recent chats right from the Start menu.
- Organize stickers: Hide and change the display order of your stickers through the Sticker Market settings.
- Localization: New language support for both Russian and Portuguese
- Live Tile: The Live Tile in Windows 10 will show you your new messages
- Like messages: You can now like messages in group chats
Though Viber isn’t so popular anymore but it still offer some interesting features that other messaging applications don’t have. For example, you can delete a message after it’s sent, in the case that you’ve changed your mind about it.
You can also have group messages with up to 200 people and send them a huge collection of stickers.
To download Viber for Windows, head over to Windows Store or get it from this link here.