Tomorrow is the big day for Xiaomi in Pakistan, as we have reported earlier the Chinese electronics manufacturer is officially unveiling its smartphones and eco products in Islamabad.
Xiaomi’s online partner in Pakistan, Daraz has started the pre-registration for Xiaomi products. You can sign up there and it will notify you once these phones are available for purchase.
Xiaomi is going to launch 3 smartphones in Pakistan that includes Mi Max, Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4A. There was a speculation that these devices may carry inflated price tags, however our sources say that the pricing will match international markets.
The Xiaomi Mi Max:
We have got details about the Xiaomi Mi Max, which was launched in India a few months back. This phone is currently sold in India for INR 15,000 which roughly translates to PKR 23,500. Smart Link the official distributor of Xiaomi in Pakistan has set the retail price of Rs. 24,000 for this phone.
That seems like a good start, because Xiaomi’s products are known for their affordability. However we have to see how good the after-sales support would be and if Xiaomi will be providing regular software and security updates for these phones.
Mi Max at a Glance:
- 6.44-inch IPS screen with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor and Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB of RAM, 32 or 64GB of internal storage, microSD up to 256GB
- 16-Megapixel camera, f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, dual-tone LED
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera with wide angle
- Rear-mountedFingerprint sensor, 4GLTE, and USB v2.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery
- Android 6.0.1 MIUI 7
- Gray, Silver, Gold Colors
- Price: Rs. 24,000