People living in United Arab Emirates can now send remittances back home to Pakistan instantly and free of charge through Mashreq Bank.
Dubai’s Mashreq Bank has recently announced the exclusive launch of Quick Remit service to Pakistan. Through this service customers can now instantly transfer Pakistani rupees free of charge either via MashreqOnline or Snapp.
The new service is unique as it offers immediate transfers as opposed to the regular remittance transfer which could take up to two days.
- Instant Credit of funds to beneficiary’s bank account in Pakistan.
- No Fund transfer fees or correspondent bank charges: FREE through MashreqOnline & Snapp.
- Send money to any bank in Pakistan instantly.
- Competitive exchange rates exclusively for QuickRemit transfers.
- Hassle free registration. All you need is your bank name & account number/ IBAN.
- Send money at any hour of the day on any day of the week.
- You can send as low as AED 100 to the beneficiary account