OPPO has just launched the affordable version of Dual-Selfie camera phone, the F3 in Pakistan. It is the second phone from OPPO to bring this distinctive feature for the selfie lovers, so that they can fit more people in a single frame.
F3 is currently available for pre-order all across the country and will go on sale starting May 13. The price for this phone is Rs. 34,899 and those who pre-order will get free OPPO goodies and a chance to visit England and Wales for ICC Champions Trophy 2017.
We have got the chance to experience the phone at the event last night and now we’re here with unboxing video, as promised. For this, we haven’t done the detailed review and analysis of this phone and will share our opinion in the complete review next week.
However, the first impressions of this phone are good, it has a decent design and it performs well. It does lack some features, which would have made it a super awesome phone, like VOOC Flash Charging and Snapdragon SoC, nonetheless it could be a good option in the mid-range segment.
OPPO F3 Unboxing Video:
OPPO F3 Key Highlights:
- Unibody Metal Construtction, 7.3 mm Thickness, 153 grams
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD with 1080p resolution, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Mediatek 6750T octa-core processor, Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage
- MicroSD up to 128GB (Dedicated Slot)
- 13-Megapixel camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash
- 16+8 Megapixel front-facing cameras, wide angle lens, Bokeh effect
- Home Fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM 4GLTE
- 3200 mAh battery, 5V 2A
- ColorOS 3.0 with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Operating System
- Price: Rs. 34,899