Jazz has joined hands with Meizu, the Chinese multinational smartphone manufacturer to bring the mid-range Meizu M5 to Pakistan. Through this partnership, customers will be able to get this phone for a price of Rs. 15,100 across Pakistan.
On purchase of this phone Jazz & Warid customers will get free balance of Rs. 300, 300 MB Data and Unlimited Facebook & WhatsApp for 3 months. Meizu phones will be offered with one year local warranty of Tech Sirat in Pakistan.
Muhammad Ali Khan, Head of Data and Devices, Jazz said: “The partnership between Jazz and Meizu is truly a remarkable development. A growing number of urban smartphone users love Meizu products as they inspire millions of people worldwide due to their price. As we move ahead with ushering a digital revolution in the country, such enterprises will reap stimulating benefits for our customers.”
“Meizu presents art and beauty in its every product for our customers. We have taken a giant leap forward in refining the user experience of traditional smartphones, which we believe made our brand easy to enter and be introduced to Pakistan market. We believe the cooperation between Jazz and Meizu will be a great success.” said Mr.Zhang Jialin, Manager of Meizu Pakistan.
Meizu M5 at a Glance:
- Plastic unibody Construtction, 8.2 mm Thickness, 138 grams
- 5.2-inch IPS LCD with 720p resolution
- Mediatek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage
- MicroSD up to 256GB (SIM 2 Slot)
- 13-Megapixel camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- mTouch 2.1 with Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM 4GLTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS and GLONASS; microUSB port
- 3070 mAh battery, 5V/2A Fast charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme 5.2 Operating System
- Price: Rs. 15,100