After bombarding the market with many low cost smartphones, QMobile has turned its focus towards the tablets segment. Last month the company introduced a mid-range 8-inch quad-core tablet, and now they are offering a low end device with Dual-SIM capability. The key features Q300 Q Tab are as follows:
- 7-inch screen size with 800 x 600 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM
- 8GB Internal storage, supporting microSD card upto 32GB
- 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel front facing camera
- Dual-SIM active, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPRS & FM Radio
- 2800 mAh Battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
The tablet specifications looks very good on the paper, considering its price is just 15,000 Rupees, however battery capacity is a little low as compared to the competition.
Q300 takes most of its design inspiration form Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, not sure about the build quality but it looks good in the render images. This tablet costs a little more than the chinese brands like Ainol and Apex, but considering its Dual-SIM capability the price is justified.
What do you think of this tablet, Do share your opinion in the comments section below.