Just like other telcos, Warid has started the sale of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in Pakistan from today. Potential buyers can simply fill an order form online and then pay the amount at nearest Warid Business Centre to collect the desired version of iPhone.
Warid has also announced that all iPhone 6 and 6 Plus buyers will also get free Warid 4G LTE services for the next 6 months. However as usual the volume is limited and users crossing 5GB threshold will be charged according. Currently Warid 4G LTE services are free for all customers during the trial, but keep in mind that you’ll be charged for 2G (GPRS/EDGE) service if you move out of 4G coverage area.
The pricing details are as follows:
- iPhone 6 (16 GB) ─ 81,499
- iPhone 6 (64 GB) ─ 93,499
- iPhone 6 Plus (16 GB) ─ 93,499
- iPhone 6 Plus (64 GB) ─ 105,499These devices are available in 3 colors including grey, silver and gold. All iPhone devices come with an official 1-year warranty from Apple.
It merits mentioning here that you won’t be able to run FaceTime on these devices as this application is blocked as per PTA regulations.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- Please collect your handset from the chosen business center as soon as possible.
- Limited stocks are available and are issued at first come first serve basis.
- The payment for these devices can be made via cash or credit card at the selected business centers.