The Chinese smartphones maker ZTE has launched one of the best budget Android smartphone to date.
ZTE Zmax Pro is an Android smartphone that packs the specifications of a decent flagship but costs only 99 US dollars.
For this jaw-dropping price, you’ll get a sturdy body with a nice soft-touch rear. It has a giant 6″ screen with 1080p Full HD resolution.
Packed inside are the octa-core Snapdragon 617 CPU with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
The 13-megapixel rear camera is stunning which offers phase detection auto foucs and a single LED flash. It also accompanies a 5-megapixel selfie shooter.
That’s not just all, it also features a fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, 3400 mAh battery with Quick Charge and 4G LTE enabled dual-SIM card slots, one of which doubles as the microSD card holder.
Zmax Pro runs the latest Android flavor, Marshmallow straight out of the box with near to stock UI experience.
At this super low price, the Zmax Pro stands a good chance of owning this niche segment of the smartphone market.
Zmax Pro Highlights:
- Body: 6.50″ x 3.30″ x 0.35″ (184mm x 94mm x 9.9mm) | 6.17oz (176g)
- Screen: 6-inch TFT LCD | Gorilla Glass 3 | 1080p (1920 x 1080px)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 chipset (1.5GHz octa-core CPU)
- Memory: 2GB RAM | 32GB ROM | Expandable storage via microSD up to 128GB
- Cameras: 13MP PDAF rear camera, 1080p@30fps video recording | 5MP selfie camera
- Battery: 3,400mAh integrated battery | Charge – 5V @ 2.1A
- Misc: FM Radio, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner