Ookla’s Speedtest is one of the most popular services used by the internet users around the world to gauge their internet speeds.
Normally desktop users access this service through website Speedtest.net, however mobile version of this service is available for iOS and Android as well.
Now it has been announced that Speedtest is available as a Universal Windows Platform app in the Windows Store, that also supports Windows 10 Mobile users.
Speedtest on Windows 10 Mobile:
Windows 10 Mobile users can install Speedtest for easy, one-click connection testing in under 30 seconds. This app lets you:
- Get your ping, download, and upload speeds within seconds
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track prior tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
In addition to the PC and Mobile devices, the Speedtest app also works on Windows Holographic and Windows 10 Team platforms.