Yesterday Ufone launched “Uth Pack”, a revamped version of its Uth Package, which was first introduced in 2010. This time Ufone has partnered with different brands like McDonald’s, Cinnabon, Hush Puppies, Dell etc to provide discounts to its Uth Pack customers along with the regular discounted Call, SMS & Mobile Internet tariffs.
To get Uth Pack you can either book a new number or switch your current Ufone number by dialing *3555#. Read the full details about this package after the break.
Uth Pack Voice Offer Details:
- Ufone Uth pack offers a 30 second billing pulse, you can any landline or mobile number in Pakistan for Rs. 1.30 + tax per 30 secs.
- You can add a total of 10 FnF numbers, 5 of them Ufone/Uth Pack numbers and 5 numbers of any other mobile network or PTCL. Activate your friends and family numbers by calling 335 from your Uth Pack or by texting the phone number to 363.
- Calls to 5 Ufone/Uth pack FnF numbers will be charged 50 paisas + tax per 30 seconds and calls to 5 other network FnF numbers will be charged 80 paisas + tax per 30 seconds.
- One time charges of adding all your FnF numbers are Rs. 10 + Tax for the whole list. Modification of the list would be charged at Rs.10+tax per number change.
- My Pack offers, all calls made to Uth Pack number free after 1 minute. The subscription charges for this offer are Rs. 5 + tax with a validity of 7 days, to get My Pack offer dial *3553#.
Uth Pack SMS Details:
- Uth Pack offers a flat rate of Rs. 0.35/SMS + tax to all mobile networks and vfone numbers in Pakistan.
- Daily SMS bundle with 500 SMS credits is offered for a price of Rs. 2 + tax, you can subscribe to this bundle by sending ‘Sub’ to 6820.
- Weekly SMS bundle with 1500 SMS credits is offered for a price of Rs. 7 + tax, you can subscribe to this bundle by sending ‘Sub’ to 6830.
- Monthly SMS bundle with 10,000 SMS credits is offered for a price of Rs. 90 + tax, you can subscribe to this bundle by sending ‘Sub’ to 6840.
- For more information on SMS Bundles, send ‘info’ to 6822.
Uth Pack Mobile Internet Details:
- Uth Pack offers Mobile Internet for a price of Rs. 4.99 per MB.
- Free browsing is available for www.facebook.com or m.facebook.com, www.wikipedia.com or m.wikipedia.com.
- The Daily Internet bundle with 200MB of data voulme is offered at a price of Rs.10, to subscribe to this bundle send ‘Sub’ to 6850.
- The Weekly Internet bundle with 1.5GB of data voulme is offered at a price of Rs.150, to subscribe to this bundle send ‘Sub’ to 6860.
- The Monthly Internet bundle with 6GB of data voulme is offered at a price of Rs.500, to subscribe to this bundle send ‘Sub’ to 6870.
Uth Pack VAS:
- Just like any other Ufone package, Uth Pack offers many value added services, like Background Music, Collect Call, Double Number, Infoservices, Music Station, My Mail, Utunes, Ureminder etc.
- For details about charges and activation of these value added services, dial Ufone helpline 333 from your mobile.
Uth Pack Discounts:
Ufone has partnered with brands such as: McDonald’s, Cinnabon, Dunkin’ Donuts, Tutti Frutti, CrossRoads, Timberland, Crocs, Adidas, Hush Puppies, Swatch, Dell, The Body Shop, Accessorize and Merle Norman to provide discounts to Uth Pack customers on shopping.
The Ufone Uth Pack website shows discounts from 10-15% on different items, but the mechanism to avail these discounts is not described. I think Ufone will use Olaround service for these discounts. We will update you once we get more information about this.
The Launch of Uth Pack:
Ufone launched the Uth Pack with giving 800 free movie passes for the Iron Man 3 premier in Pakistan. Users were randomly selected from its Facebook fan page and passes were issued for Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad.
Ufone is also running a campaign for Booking your Uth Pack number on Facebook, In this promotion company is giving a chance to win 2 new Samsung Galaxy S4 handsets to the BMN users. Sadly the Book my number service is currently not working, we are not sure if its due to server overload or corrupt database.
So what do you think about Ufone’s yet another attempt to grab attention of Pakistani youth. Do you think Uth Pack can compete with similar offers like Jazba, Glow and Djuice or the previous Ufone Uth Package? For me its nothing new, except the discount offers on shopping. Make sure you leave a comment, we love to hear your views!
For more details about Uth Pack visit Uthpack.com , have a look at the TVC of this offer: