Mobilink has recently introduced a free emergency missed call and SMS service for its customers. By subscribing to this service, prepaid customers can generate missed calls and send SMS to their friends, family and loved ones when they don’t have enough balance.
- Customers have to dial *600# to subscribe to this service. Upon successful subscription, they will get a USSD notification as well as an SMS for subscription confirmation.
- You can dial *600# anytime to send a missed call, SMS or check your remaining credits.
Credits and Charges:
- By default 2 missed calls and 2 SMS will be allowed to subscriber without any fee deduction. Upon being successfully charged, subscriber will be provisioned for weekly package of 5 missed calls and 2 SMS.
- Subscription Charges are Rs.2.25+t/week, however a customer can also buy another package if his existing package gets consumed before the expiry.
Terms & Conditions:
- Missed call and SMS to B-party will be received in ‘09230XXXXXXX’ format.
- On-net and off-net missed calls and SMS are allowed from this service.
- This service is only available for Mobilink prepaid customers.
- If an un-subscribed customer re-subscribes after he has consumed his default missed calls and SMS, he will not be given default SMS and missed calls again.
- Call and SMS block subscribers will not be sent missed calls or SMS from A-Party.