After a long silence, PTCL has once again came up with “free double speed offer” for its broadband customers. Starting from November, all the 4Mbps subscribers having feasible lines that can support the upgrade have been shifted to 8Mbps ─ for free!
- This offer is valid for both new and existing customers.
- This offer is valid for subscribers having feasible lines only, their package has been upgraded without any extra charges.
- This offers is valid till 31st January 2015 and unlimited downloads are available during promotion period.
- After the promotion period, the monthly charges will be Rs. 2500 per month for the next 5 months.
- From 1st July, subsribers will have to pay the same Rs. 2999 for 8Mbps connection.
- Downloading cap of 200GB per month will be activated from 1st February and customers have to pay Rs. 100 per extra GB.
- However billing cap is Rs. 4,999 per month.
So if you want to avoid the extra charges after 31st January, don’t forget to opt-out of this offer by calling PTCL helpline 1236, and revert to your original package.